Thursday, January 22, 2015

First Impression

My first impression of this class is that it's pretty odd. From reading the first article about the definition of episteme and techne, I have got to say I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be taking away from this class.  I'm hoping we stay away from stuff like that in the future, because otherwise this class seems like it'll be interesting.  I tried to read the article and although I looked at the words and read them I didn't interpret a danged thing in that article.  It was a bunch of random fluff to me.  I was tempted to read it again but then I looked at it and decided there was no way in hell I was gonna read it again.  Personally, I love art and technology and I'm a techy as well as an artist.  In stuff like my 3D Animation I use technology to accomplish art.  So I can see the purpose of this course.  Mostly, I'm just looking forward to the projects because I'm not really a lecture person.

2 comments: